The Battle for Calradia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion XIII (UPDATED FOR DEADLINE)!

4 posters

Go down

Legion XIII (UPDATED FOR DEADLINE)! Empty Re: Legion XIII (UPDATED FOR DEADLINE)!

Post  HULKSMASH Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 am

Bump fo the Dedlyne
HULKSMASH
HULKSMASH

Back to top Go down

Legion XIII (UPDATED FOR DEADLINE)! Empty Re: Legion XIII (UPDATED FOR DEADLINE)!

Post  Arch3r Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

Missing a kingdom name, a legion is usually not a kingdom/republic/khanate whatever you use.
Arch3r
Arch3r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HULKSMASH Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

So?
HULKSMASH
HULKSMASH

Back to top Go down

Post  Tibertus Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm

You guys could be like a roman frontier territory that has lost touch with the rest of the empire. Name yourselves like the XIII Territory of Rome.
Tibertus
Tibertus

Back to top Go down

Post  HULKSMASH Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

OR, what I originally said,
The XIII(13th) Legion of Rome
HULKSMASH
HULKSMASH

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 am

Well, the name should be fitting for a country. Something like kingdom, duchy, arch-duchy, principality, republic, protectorate, dominion, colony, empire - you get the picture. Try the sentence "I live in ..." and see what sounds good, but still fits to the XIII-idea. "I live in [the] 13th Legion (of Rome)" doesn't sound so good, while "I live in the 13th Roman territory", "I live in the Roman territory XIII", "I live in the 13th Roman colony", "I live in the Roman colony XIII", "I live in the 13th Roman protectorate" sounds better. Or you could just take "Empire of Rome" / "Republic of Rome".
SCGavin
SCGavin

http://guardofistiniar.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch3r Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 am

^ What he said, legion's never built marketplaces.
Arch3r
Arch3r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HULKSMASH Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 am

Actually, I can contest that.

Gavin, thats a good Idea, thanks.
HULKSMASH
HULKSMASH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum